for the website www.hermannbaumann.de, operated for Hermann Baumann by Trimtabnet Ltd., represented by Mr Justin Sharp, 69 Great Hampton Street, Birmingham, B18 6 Ew, acting by its German branch, represented by Mr Justin Sharp, Gyrenkampstr. 6, 45239 Essen („company“) as well as for other websites operated by the company.
Personal data is only collected to the technically necessary extent to process your order or to keep you updated on news if you subscribed to our newsletter. Under no circumstance will the data be sold or handed to third parties outside the client-provider-relationship for any other reason. The subsequent declaration provides an overview about how this protection is ensured, which kind of data and for which purpose data are collected when using the website, and which data and for which purpose data are made available to third parties (specifically members and contracting parties).
§ 1 Collection and processing of your data
(1) You can visit our website without giving personal information. Here, we only store access data within so-called Server Log Files. These are data which are provided by your browser and are not related to you as an individual, such as: type and version of the browser operating system used referrer URL (the site visited before) hostname of the computer (IP address) time of server inquiry. We cannot allocate these data to individual users. These data are not connected with other data sources. Additionally, the data are deleted after statistical evaluation.
(2) If you register as a customer, sign up for our newsletter or wish to use specific functions of our website, personal data are collected. You will find detailed information about the kind and extent of the data collection on each respective site. Without your separate consent, we exclusively use your data to handle the contractual relationship with you as a user of our website. The extent of this contractual relationship is explained in our terms and conditions.
(3) Your data is processed on servers located in Germany and, therefore, in the framework of the EU data protection level.
(4) According to the aforementioned explanations, you remain anonymous when using our website and only the data you stated are displayed to other users. Your email-address and password are not handed to third parties as long as you do not voluntarily provide these and other personal data.
If you visit our websites, a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server is established by this plug-in. By that Facebook receives information that you have visited our websites with your IP-address. If you click the Facebook-Like-button while you are logged on to your Facebook account you may link the contents of our websites to your Facebook account. Thereby Facebook can associate your visit of our websites to your Facebook account.
If you do not wish that Facebook associates your visit of our websites to your Facebook account, please log out of your Facebook account.
Only in exceptional cases your complete IP-address will be transmitted to a server in the U.S.A. and shortened there. Commissioned by the operators of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities for website operators and to provide other services related to website and internet activities. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
You may prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting the settings of your browser; however, if you do so, you may be unable to use all features of this website. Further, you may prevent the collection of data generated by cookies and related to the use of this websites by downloading and installing the the plug-in under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
The information generated by cookies and web beacons about your use of this website (including your IP address) is sent to and stored at a Google server in the U.S.A. Google may also transfer this information to their contractual partners. However, Google will not associate your IP address with any other data stored at Google’s.
You may prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting the settings of your browser; however, if you do so, you may be unable to use all features of this website.
By using this website you agree to the processing of the collected information by Google, according to the above mentioned purpose.
Google records information about your +1 activities in order to improve the Google services for you and others. To be able to use the Google +1 button you need a globally visible, public Google profile which must contain at least the user name chosen for this profile. This name will be used for all Google services. In some cases this name may be replaced by another name which you used when sharing contents via your Google account. The ID of your Google account can be displayed to users who know your e-mail address or possess any other information identifying you.
Use of collected information:
Besides the above mentioned designated purposes, the details provided by you are treated according to current Google data protection regulations. Google may publish summarized statistics about +1 activities of users or pass those statistics on to users and contractual partners like publishers, advertisers or linked websites, respectively.
§ 2 Use and transfer of your data
(1) We only use the data given within the scope of our website and to the respective purpose intended by the date. In case your data is transferred to other companies, e.g. to database developers or service providers, these companies may only use your data to complete the contractual relationship between you and us.
(2) When you log on to our website, a connection to our database is set up in order to show you the status and history of your orders.
(3) Data other than the data you provided for publication, especially such data you provided for processing your membership internally (such as your email-address), are only transferred to third parties upon a respective legal obligation or in order to observe legitimate interest.
(4) Due to legal regulations it can be the case that we are obliged to store your data after the termination of your membership. Such storage exceeding your membership will always be carried out to the extent necessary and under consideration of the legal clauses.
(5) Any transfer of your data will be encoded as soon as you use third party providers such as PayPal or credit card-companies for payment of products bought on our website – in case we use these payment methods in the future. In order to process your payment, your data will be transferred to and synchronized with the third party provider. The data will not be used outside the framework of the actual contractual agreement.
(2) The cookies we use are deleted as soon as you end your browser-session (so-called session-ID cookies). A new cookie will be generated upon your next visit.
(3) Our partner companies are not at allowed to collect, process or use personal data from our website via cookies.
(4) You can set your browser to always inform you about established cookies, to decide case by case if you accept the cookies or to generally not accept cookies. In case you generally do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website might be limited. Please see your browser operations manual or contact the manufacturer of the browser to learn the configurations necessary to handle cookies on your computer.
§ 4 Data security:
We secure our website and all other systems against loss, destruction, access, editing or forwarding your data through unauthorized persons by high quality technological and organizational means. Access to your client-account is only enabled after entering your personal password.
§ 5 Newsletter:
(1) If you wish to receive our newsletter we need your valid email-address as well as information allowing us to check that you are the owner of that email-address, or that the owner approves receiving the newsletter. You provide these information if you accept receiving the newsletter upon registration (if available) and if you confirm your acceptance by clicking the confirmation-link in a respective verification-email (so-called “Double Opt-In“). You can also declare your acceptance later by using the “Subscribe to newsletter”-function on our website and following the above mentioned steps. Additional data are not collected. Data will not be transferred to third companies.
(2) You can withdraw your acceptance of storing data, the email-address and the use of this address for sending the newsletter at any time.
§ 6 Right of disclosure of data:
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you are entitled to the right of gratuitous disclosure of your saved data and the right to correction, barring, or deletion of these data. To do so, please ask our contact person for data protection named in § 8 of this declaration. We have to point out that we only collect such personal or data traffic that was originally provided by you within the scope of using our website.
§ 7 Contact person for data protection:
If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of our personal data; if you request disclosure, correction, barring or deletion of data; or if you would like to revoke any acceptance, please contact us using one of your contact-addresses.